As a mentor, one of the many things I hear from new designers is how we truly understand their ideas and vision. This is a valid concern since it can make or break the development process and the budget.
In this video, I will be answering a question from a new mentee who asked, “How do I know if you are going to get my ideas right?”
Join me as I talk about the many factors to think about including some key tasks you can do to help towards a great result in the development process and some practical tips and strategies that can help you ensure the success of your design.
Let’s explore how to turn your ideas into reality and make your development process a success!
Are you looking at local manufacturing but it just seems a bit too hard. Get your FREE Guide: The 7 Myths of Getting Your Fashion Label Made Locally.
This guide will help you understand why your journey to get your product made has been made more difficult.
This Guide is for you if…
- You have been calling manufacturers but no one seems to be calling you back.
- You have a great idea-but you don’t know what to do next
- You have tried overseas but it seemed like a waste of time and you want an easier way to communicate to get the right samples
- You are feeling overwhelmed by the process of starting your label and all the work involved
- You had a tech pack made but need help with the rest of the process
- You have knowledge on how to start a business but as to how to make the clothes, you are lost’
- You are confused about where to even begin
- You tried overseas but communication and timing is so hard and they are struggling to get things right