Just this last week I have been over at the Impressions Trade Show in the US where I talked to over 350 people in 3 days and I am so excited to share with you what I learned from it, and what I can bring back to help you.
Wondering what the Impressions Trade Show is? It is for the Garment Decoration Industry! And what I mean by that is screen printing, direct-to-garment printing, heat transfers, embroidery, bedazzling, and a few other things.
Launching a unique product can take anywhere from 9 months up to 2 years before it is ready to get out in the market to sell, but in the meantime I want to share with you how you can launch your product offering quickly that has a connection with your customer so you can develop your website, start your social media and begin getting your name out there!
Watch this video to find out how to identify your customers, understand what makes them unique, create a unique product like a T-shirt quickly and what you can do to connect your label and get your name out there.
Your last chance to grab your ticket for our Start Your Fashion Business Workshop. Starting Monday 6th Feb.
Register for my free workshop for fashion designers where I help you understand the steps to starting your own clothing label.
- The 5 Reasons why NOW is the BEST time to Create a Locally Made product
- The 7 Different business models of product launch growth. We’ll show you how you can start ASAP on a low budget
- The 6 Biggest Mistakes to Avoid When Manufacturing Locally
- The Essential 6 steps to developing and manufacturing your label from Scratch (missing even ONE of these can put you on your back foot)
- Discover YOUR Fashion Business Super Power
- How to Market Your Unique Label
- How to find the IDEAL Customers who will LOVE your design and Get Quick Feedback on Your Idea
- The Fashion Business Success Blueprint to Successful Fashion Label Development and Manufacturing (this is EVERYTHING you need to know)
- How We Can Help you Create Your Label
- Dozens of Examples of Labels that are Thriving (and what they did to succeed)