When developing a product, one of the most important things to consider is the timeline, knowing how to manage your time can be the difference between success and failure.
There are many factors that can impact your timeline, from payment to fabric selection to the information you provide to your pattern makers and manufacturers. Each of these components can have a major impact on how quickly your product can be produced, and understanding these factors can help you manage your expectations and ensure that you stay on track.
In this week’s video, we look at the stages of development and discuss the three biggest factors that can impact your timeline: payment, fabric, and information.
Click to watch and learn more!
Have you ever wondered if it is actually cheaper to manufacture overseas, or are you better off with local production?
If you want to know the Facts about what it ACTUALLY costs to make your product then…..
You NEED to attend this Masterclass
- You’ve been looking to start a label, but you are not sure what to do first and how to decide on where to manufacture.
- You have tried overseas manufacturers but the samples you got back are not right and you are wondering if you should persist.
- You have spoken to a local manufacturer, but you feel it is too hard and you could not work out the overall cost.
- You have a business and have been producing offshore but the costs are so unpredictable, but you are not sure if it is worth it to change.
- You are aware of the local desire for locally made products, but you are not sure where to start or if it is actually financially worth it.
- You are interested in simply understanding if those statements from agents and offshore manufacturers are actually true.
Join the waitlist for the ‘True Cost of Offshore V Onshore Masterclass’ today!