Current Job Vacancies
EXPERIENCED PATTERN MAKER
We are looking for an experienced PAD systems pattern maker to join our growing team. If you have had experience with creating patterns for a range of clients and enjoyed the variety, then this could be the pattern making role for you
Ideally you will be friendly, fun, hardworking, results orientated, willing to go the extra mile and a team player who is willing to share your skills and enhance our work environment.
THE ROLE / DUTIES
This pattern making role requires an individual who is looking for a pattern making career that will offer them all the excitement and rewards of working in the fashion industry.
The successful candidate will be competent in computer pattern making, grading and marker making and will be working closely with our team and sales team (also pattern makers) during the development process.
We are looking for a creative pattern maker who has a great eye and that special something needed to interpret designs accurately and efficiently. You will be surrounded by a team of highly skilled professionals in a friendly vibrant team.
If you thrive on the energy that a busy work place can bring to your skill set then this might just be the perfect job for you. We are a goal orientated team who get excited about helping our designers reach their goals.
Working with a number of external brands, you will need knowledge of local and offshore manufacturing including knits and woven fabrics.
If you are a pattern maker that misses the days when you built a great relationship with your in house sample machinist then welcome back to the industry.
- You must have a minimum of 4yrs computer pattern making experience- PAD preferred or willingness to complete training before starting in role
- Offshore and onshore manufacturing knowledge
- Customer service values and skills
- Knowledge of workroom flow and processes
- Ability to create or supervise garment specifications
- Solid computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Degree/Diploma in Fashion Design- specializing in technical elements
2- Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only those applicants who have been shortlisted for the vacancy will be contacted in relation to their application.