Account Manager/Customer Service
We are looking for an experienced Business to Business Account Manager who prides themselves on developing great relationships with their clients and has an exceptional ability to attract, confirm and close deals with a variety of key stake holders in the fashion industry.
Working autonomously and as a part of the development team, your role will be to generate revenue for the business through your contacts and knowledge of the industry and through nurturing new contacts through the sales process
To be successful you will be a driven and self-motivated member of the team with industry pattern making and construction knowledge and have a professional and presentable manner, have excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain relationships with a range of clientele.
To be successful you must have
- Strong client and account management experience working for a fashion apparel wholesaler
- Experience with women’s, men’s and kids wear
- Desire to nurture and educate your client for the best results
- Energetic, professional and self-motivated
- Experience working with production, Pattern makers, QA teams and local and offshore manufacturing
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent customer service and follow-up skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong teamwork and people skills
- Outstanding organisational & communication ability
- Strong fashion drawing or trade sketch skills
- Experienced with B2B sales
- Pattern making and construction knowledge
- Knowledge of garment construction, fabrics and the production process.
- The ability to build and strengthen relationships and maximise opportunities with customers at all levels from independent designers, discount department stores & speciality fashion chains.
- Drive to achieve weekly & monthly sales targets
- Excellent time management skills
- A Driver’s license is required
Your tasks could include but will not be limited to:
- Achieving monthly sales budgets and margins and developing new business opportunities
- Conducting initial sales calls and enquiries
- Liaising with the customer on design, garment fit, finish, construction and any design element requiring for approval.
- Attend customer garment fitting sessions to ensure the highest quality is achieved in regards to fit, make, fabric and trims
- Attend work-in-progress meetings with customers and team
- Manage orders from development through the fit process, production and delivery
- Attending internal production meetings and customer fit sessions
- Computer work using Illustrator, Excel, Word, Outlook, Infusion soft and Work Flow Max
- Assisting and mentoring clients through the development process.
– Degree/Diploma in Fashion Design- specialising in technical elements
2- Send your updated CV to email@example.com
Please note, only those applicants who have been shortlisted for the vacancy will be contacted in relation to their application.